Jet Air's experienced maintenance technicians can provide service for virtually all maintenance events on a wide range of piston, turbo-prop, and jet aircraft.
Jet Air offers two convenient full-service maintenance facilities with a large parts inventory and FAA Certified Inspectors on staff. Whether you are looking to schedule your next planned inspection, or are in need of discrepancy trouble-shooting, Jet Air is standing by to provide uncompromising service.
Jet Air, Inc. is a FAA Certified Repair Station specializing in the following aircraft:
Contact our service department today and schedule your next appointment!
- Cessna Single & Multi-Engine Service
- Cirrus Certified Service Center
- Annual, Phase, & Scheduled Inspections
- Engine Removal & Installation
- Major & Minor Sheet Metal Repair
- Airframe & Powerplant STC Installations
- Altimeter & Transponder Certification
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
- Weight & Balance
- Window Replacement
- Corrosion Inspections & Repair
- Vintage Aircraft & Radial Engine Repair